OpenText – BIRT
OpenText – BIRT
BIRT is an open source software project that provides the BIRT technology platform to create data visualizations and reports that can be embedded into rich client and web applications, especially those based on Java and Java EE. BIRT is a top-level software project within the Eclipse Foundation, an independent not-for-profit consortium of software industry vendors and an open source community.
The project is sponsored by Actuate along with contributions from IBM, and Innovent Solutions. BIRT is supported by an active community of users here at Eclipse.org and at the BIRT Developer Center. It is licensed under the Eclipse Public License (EPL).
We provide BIRT Development. How can we Help?
- Support for functional and technical activities for the customer’s financial management and contract writing system reporting tool.
- Contribute to the development and documentation of reporting through:
- Collecting and documenting reporting requirements from customer work sessions.
- Identification of custom or ad hoc reports to include detailed technical requirements.
- Translating business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports.
- Design, development, and testing of custom BIRT report to meet business requirements.
- Modification of baseline Momentum BIRT reports.
- Defining, documenting, and executing unit test cases to confirm requirements are met.
- Support system and user acceptance testing activities, including issue resolution.
- Provide subject matter expertise in support of reports technical activities.
- Continuously increases knowledge of Business Intelligence applications/tools.
- Support the development and execution of the project plan and schedule.